You can make a difference for a child
As a prominent member of the community, your voice must be heard. Miami Children’s Young Ambassadors (MCYA) allows leaders from the ages of 22 to 45 to network and enact change for the betterment of children. By joining today, you will have the opportunity to meet with key Hospital and Foundation personnel and determine how your donations can best be used to benefit the children of our community and beyond.
Your commitment of $10,000 over 10 years (or five years for those older than 40) will help provide children with the physicians, facilities and research that give them the best chance to heal.
Make a difference today
We invite you to become a member of MCYA. By investing in the health and happiness of children you can make an impact on countless lives. You want the best for your children. We need your support and involvement now more than ever so we can continue to meet the needs of our community and beyond.
In recognition of your membership gift you will receive the following:
• Invitation to Miami Children’s Health Foundation fundraising events and functions
• Invitation to exclusive social, medical networking and educational events
• Permanent listing on the Cumulative Donor Wall at the appropriate giving level
• Possible naming opportunity at Miami Children's Hospital based on giving level
• Special recognition on the Miami Children's Health Foundation web site, in the
Hospital annual report and in other appropriate media
• Dedicated Foundation staff liaison to respond to any needs or opportunities
• Tax deductions (according to IRS rules and regulations)
• The deep satisfaction in knowing that your gift will help provide the children and families at Miami Children's Hospital with access to expert care, a hand to hold and hope for the future
Click here for a list of MCYA members.
For more information about MCYA, please contact Karen Araque at 786.624.2826 or firstname.lastname@example.org